Just be cool, alright?
This home is not suitable for party-seekers. If you’re in town for a big event or party, please treat our home as a quiet sanctuary. Leave the party at the party and may peace be the journey. We have house rules and community norms that we require you to follow. Nothing ridiculous, just some basic courtesies to be good Casa Xixim guests, Soliman Bay neighbors, and overall good earthlings.
Casa Xixim House Rules:
1. No loud parties. Soliman Bay is a quiet place. Honor peaceful hours 10pm – 10am.
2. No lifeguard at pool or beach, swim at your own risk AND with a buddy. Swim advisory.
3. Don’t break stuff. But, if an accident happens let the staff know so they can fix it.
4. No kite surfing, no motorized boating, no jet-skiing, no fishing except for Lionfish.
5. No smoking and no pets.
6. If it seems like you shouldn’t do it, don’t.
7. Only leave your footsteps in the sand. Don’t let your garbage blow away and please pick up trash when you see it.
8. Agree to our rental policy.
9. Be nice :)